This article needs some images!
|You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by adding maps from other versions of the game, enemy sprites, and some in-game screenshots.
Tzen is a basic town that appears in Final Fantasy VI. It is located at the north end of the Southern Continent. It was a monarchy before it was overthrown by the Gestahlian Empire.
In the World of Ruin, Celes arrives at Tzen just before it is struck by Kefka's Light of Judgement. It strikes the largest building, the Crumbling House, which a child is trapped inside of. Celes finds Sabin holding up the house and then rushes inside to go rescue the child. She has only five minutes to find the child because Sabin can only hold up the Crumbling House for that long. After Celes comes out with the child, Sabin rejoins her.
Besides the Crumbling House, the only treasure found in Tzen is a magicite containing Seraph. It is sold by a man in the woods to the north. In the World of Balance, it costs only 3,000 gil, although in the World of Ruin, it is at a much lower price of 10 gil.
Enemies surrounding Tzen
- Don, Wyverns x2 (5/16 chance)
- Dons x2 (5/16 chance)
- Grasswyrms x3 (6/16 chance)
- Litwor Chicken (6/16 chance)
- Don, Wyvern, Litwor Chicken x2 (10/16 chance)
- Bugs x6 (1/16 chance)
- Bugs x3 (5/16 chance)
- Fossil Dragon, Bugs x3 (5/16 chance)
- Fossil Dragon x2 (5/16 chance)
- Murussu, Gigantoads x2 (6/16 chance)
- Luna Wolves x2 (10/16 chance)
- Killer Mantis, Fafnir (6/16 chance)
- Fafnirs x2 (10/16 chance)
- Killer Mantises x2, Fafnir (6/16 chance)
- Fafnirs x4 (10/16 chance)
- Black Dragon (6/16 chance)
- Land Ray, Peepers x2 (10/16 chance)
World of Ruin map (Super Nintendo)