The wiki is lacking in content. You can help by creating a new article. See the to do list for more ways you can help.
Whyt is an Eidolon and a summon that exclusively appears in the Nintendo DS remake of Final Fantasy IV. The creature is summoned into battle by Rydia, and replaces her for five turns. The player can customize Whyt, including its face (which can be drawn from the touch screen), and optionally apply a costume.
There are seven costumes, all of which are unlockable and pertain to a specific job or character. Most of them can be unlocked by completing a minigame.
- Dragoon: Receiving the max score in Kain's High Jump Hyjinks
- Goblin: Completing the main game twice
- Ninja: Receiving the max score in Edge's Ninja Blade Glade
- Paladin: Receiving the max score in Cecil's Goblin Gauntlet
- Summoner: Receiving the max score in Rydia's Mathemagic Minute
- White Mage: Receiving the max score in Rosa's Measured Meditations
- Zeromus: Completing the Bestiary